Assist in the daily production operations of our manufacturing operations. The positions and physical demands will vary.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Shift Premium
- This individual must follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to cross-train and move to other production areas when needed and use proper care of equipment.
- Individual must learn to operate various pieces of material handling equipment.
- Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
Standing, bending, pushing and pulling are required. Individual must follow all company and safety rules and policies. The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.