A pneumatic (air) system is the ideal grain conveying system for new or existing drying operations. This type of system is especially well-suited to moving grain from a continuous flow dryer into cooling and/or storage bins.
An air system also gives you flexibility that you can’t get with traditional augers and legs. You can easily direct grain to multiple bins from one location, even around corners and into areas that would be difficult to reach with a transfer auger. An air system also makes expanding your system simple – to include more bins, just add more tubing.
The Sukup Cyclone Pneumatic System is made up of heavy-duty, industrial-grade components and easy-to-use controls.
The Sukup Cyclone is designed to give you years of trouble-free operation and is backed by Sukup’s dedication to customer service and a one-year limited warranty.
Blower and Airlock
- The rotary airlock used on Sukup Cyclone Systems is heavier and built better than any other available, resulting in longer life.
- Thicker vanes eliminate the need for adjustable tipped vanes.
- The airlock is mounted on a heavy-duty, galvanized skid.
- Positive displacement pumps and electric motor with shielded belt drive provide the air pressure for Sukup Cyclone Systems.
- Blower components are mounted on a heavy-duty, galvanized skid.
- An industrial filter on the blower cleans air entering the system.
- A filter restriction gauge lets you know when the filter needs to be cleaned.
- A dual-motor drive option provides up to 30 horsepower, even in areas where only single-phase power is available.
- The Sukup control box features a digital ammeter, which is more accurate than analog meters.
- Other controls include start/stop, fault indicators and pressure gauge.
- A built-in time delay clears the grain from the system after the fill auger shuts down.
- All control components are housed in a heavy-duty, galvanized box.
Cyclone and Deadhead
- Choose between a deadhead or cyclone to complete your air system and deposit your grain in the bin.
- A Sukup deadhead is 10% larger than competing brands and features an all-galvanized contruction.
- A deadhead uses an expansion chamber to remove grain from the air stream.
- The deadhead can be moved away from the fill hole to allow you to fill the bin with an auxiliary auger.
- Galvanized 30” diameter cyclone is lined with long-lasting UHMW to protect the grain as it decelerates.
- The Sukup cyclone is 66% larger than competing cyclones.
- The large-diameter cyclone handles larger volumes of grain with less wear.
Many accessories are available for building a Cyclone Pneumatic System to fit your operation, and Sukup has the best in the industry!
- Compensator valve maintains consistent line pressure to prevent grain damage.
- Pre-Cleaner extends filter life by removing up to 85% of dirt from the air as it enters the filter.
- Silencer reduces blower noise
- Telescoping cam-lock allows you to quickly and easily route grain to other tubes.
- Adapter kit attaches the airlock to your Sukup Dryer.
- Seven-Way Distributor Valve routes grain to up to seven bins quickly and easily. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically. When mounted in vertical position, the valve is operated from the bottom.
- 60° and 90° elbows are designed with straight ends for better connections and less grain damage.
- Power distribution block ready to accept incoming power and provide complete motor circuit protection.
- Sight glass allows you to monitor grain flow and velocity.
- Offset tubes are useful for getting around obstacles or when routing tube underground.
- 20’ and 40’ tubing is 14-gauge galvanized.
- Sidewall bracket is the best in the industry and features three legs for better support and stability.
- Adjustable bipod or quadpod support brackets. Adjustable legs come in two lengths: 15” - 25” or 30” - 45”.
- The ultimate “accessory” for your Cyclone Grain System is a Sukup Grain Dryer.