Top Features: Sweepway Power Sweep
- Independent Intermediate Sump
- 16 to 1 Reduction Drive Wheel
- Sweep Scrapers
- Cluster Buster
- Offset Gearbox Design
Only the Sukup Sweepway™ Power Sweep offers all of these features:
- Permanent installation.
- Sumps pre-welded to tube.
- No extra sumps necessary.
- All controls are located outside of bin.
- No need to enter the bin.
- Components are factory assembled.
- The Sweepway™ Power Sweep is the fastest, easiest way to unload grain.
- The Sweepway™ saves time and labor, advancing into the grain to remove it without backbreaking scooping.
- Available in 6", 8" and 10" diameter sizes.
- Sukup uses 7-gauge flighting on 6” and 8” Sweepway™ unload augers, and ¼” flighting on 10” Sweepways™. That means you’re getting commercial-grade strength and durability in each and every unit.
- Sukup’s exclusive Sweep Stop allows only one revolution of the auger.
- Special design prevents opening the intermediate sumps without opening the center sump. This protects the sidewalls from uneven unloading damage.
- Intermediate sumps are welded to the unload tube at the factory so there’s no assembly necessary.
- Number of intermediate sumps is based on bin diameter. Up to six sumps are used.
- Powerheads are assembled at factory.
- The Sweepway™ Power Sweep is equipped with a galvanized backboard that keeps the sweep close to the floor as it propels itself around the bin.
- Galvanized steel is formed into a C shape to make an extra-strong backboard.
- A torsion bar runs along the back of the C channel for added strength and rigidity.
- Carrier wheel on sweeps in bins 40’ and larger is made of heavy-duty plastic so it won’t damage your bin floor.
- Split backboard on units in bins larger than 48’ reduces sidewall stress during unloading.
- Patented in-line carrier wheel on split backboard is positioned in line with the auger and improves forward movement.
- Patented scrapers are attached to the backboard to ensure the most grain possible is picked up off the floor.
- Scrapers are field-adjustable to meet your needs.
- Exclusive polyurethane 16:1 reduction drive-wheel, standard on 8" and 10" Sweepway™ Power Sweeps 36' and larger, decreases drive-wheel speed without sacrificing forward movement.
- All other Sweepways have standard 4:1 reduction drive wheel.
- Low speed reduces wheel slippage and prolongs wheel life.
- The unique design of Sweepway’s center sump increases unloading capacities and ensures trouble-free operation.
- Upper and lower gearboxes are offset to provide a larger opening for the grain to flow.
- The unload flighting extends past the bin center to maximize capacity.
- Heavy-duty clutch enables the unload auger to operate without the power sweep so you can unload with gravity before engaging the power sweep.
- Clutch is engaged from outside the bin so there is no need to enter the bin during unloading.
- Sukup manufactures and assembles the gearbox and center sump to ensure top quality.
- The self-cleaning center sump and slide gates allow you to control the flow of grain from the bin.
- Long-lasting sealed roller bearings (standard) make it easier for the center slide gate to move under pressure from high grain depths. Intermediate sumps of 8” and 10” come equipped with sealed roller bearings.
- Sweepway™ Power Sweep 6” center sumps require 12” of clearance from top of floor to concrete. Sweepway™ 8” and 10” sumps require 13-¼” clearance.
The powerhead design for Sukup unload systems makes belt adjustments easier.
- A hinge on all powerheads allows the belt to be tightened simply by turning one ¾” bolt.
- By removing the hinge pin, the motor may be easily moved to another bin.
- Sukup’s special design allows you to pull the unload flighting without removing the powerhead. Sukup units are much easier to service.
- Sukup unload augers attach to the gearbox with a square shaft rather than bolting to it. This makes it easy to remove the auger from the gearbox.
Sukup vertical augers provide the highest unloading capacities in the industry.
- Double flighting at the bottom of the vertical auger picks up grain from the horizontal unload tube faster, increasing capacity without needing a larger-diameter vertical tube.
- Special boot design on vertical tube provides unrestricted grain flow from the horizontal unload tube into the vertical.
- Available in 6” or 8” diameters, top or bottom drive, for 16’ or 20’ heights. Available in 10” diameter for 16’ height.
Galvanized Incline Augers
- Inclines on 6” or 8” systems are 5’, 25°. Inclines on 10” systems are 7’, 20°.
- Tube diameter goes from 6” to 8” on 6” systems; from 8” to 10” on 8” systems; and from 10” to 12” on 10” systems.
- Heavy-duty universal joint with support bushing.
- Inclines attach to bin with two chains. Units may be ordered with optional support leg.
- Optional Quick Disconnect and Wheel Kits are available to move incline powerhead from bin to bin.
Band-on independent sump is 3 times larger than standard intermediate sumps. Can be used to unload bin without stressing sidewalls if center sump is blocked.