This individual will assist the Project Management team with leading cross-functional groups of professionals in completing projects to uphold strategic business initiatives. They will work closely with the PM team to establish project needs and set/adjust project schedules to adhere to deadlines. This position will require a high level of communication between various Sukup Manufacturing departments to effectively facilitate the operations and execution of projects.
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School diploma & working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other related major preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, industry knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, SmartSheets, or other Project Management Software
- Lead diverse groups to achieve state goal within the scope of the project
- Keep projects on time by setting and adjusting project schedules
- Ensure all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively
- Provide solutions to project-related issues
- Use of Smartsheets Project Management software and/or Excel to monitor projects through completion
- Use of confidential information for projects at the manufacturing, executive or external level
- Provide management with a well thought out synopsis of project
- Participate in Weekly Report out to PMO
- Other duties as assigned and other events as opportunity arises
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.