This motivated individual will oversee the daily operations of a large production area at the Sheffield facility. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified yet attainable workload.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma is preferred or equivalent experience, excellent communication skills, industry knowledge, well organized, while also being able to multi-task. This employee will oversee a team to complete tasks and maximize productivity and efficiency. Overtime hours and some Saturdays may be required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Prioritize orders to meet customer needs
- Help support and maintain accurate inventory counts within production areas
- Delegate and assign personnel to other areas based on workload
- Communicate with other supervisors on daily production and employee needs
- Ability to think outside the box and make educated decisions quickly
- Effectively and professionally handle all employee issues with assistance from HR & management
- Assist with assembly of product and machine operations as needed
- Manage employee time-off requests to ensure all production areas are operable
- Help employees maintain a safe and orderly work area
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.