This individual will be focused on working with the plant manager & production team on maintaining / updating parts based on production needs while scheduling shop orders for the production floor.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma is preferred or equivalent experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task on high priority items in a fast-paced environment. This employee will work with multiple team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Develop manufacturing planning bills
- Release shop orders to the production floor
- Maintain sufficient stocking levels of manufactured parts
- Update open shop orders with BOM or routing changes
- Maintain buyer codes by releasing shop orders
- Review reports to ensure job completion
- Work with shop floor personnel on inventory of purchased & manufactured parts
- Other production related assignments given by management
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.