This position composes, revises, and maintains product manuals, parts assemblies and instructions. They will also assemble and maintain supplies for dryer manuals and distribute to packing areas.
Essential Job Requirements:
An Associate’s degree preferred. Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as this position will be proofing manuals, doing meeting prep and research. Excellent proofreading and basic math conversion skills are necessary. Previous secretarial experience, multi-tasking skills, MS Office, multi-line phone, and copying/bindery knowledge is very helpful.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of other Microsoft Office products helpful
- Compose/update Operation/Parts manuals, and instructions that accompany products
- Assemble & maintain supplies for dryer manuals and provide to packing areas
- Communicate & facilitate international certification compliance
- Schedule, prepare agenda, and meeting documents, for monthly product safety team. Record minutes, store documents, and maintain public folder.
- Sales & Service support for documentation, archived manuals, reprinted acknowledgements
- Phone/email support for manuals, order acknowledgements, USBs, literature & safety decals
- Back up to Order Acknowledgement Log & inbox, mailing/following up on failed acknowledgements
- Assist with front desk phones when needed
- Help with daily mail when needed
- Order supplies for manuals
- Inventory & supply Canadian safety decals for dryers
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.