Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and all mechanical equipment.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School Diploma required. Individual should have strong electrical, plumbing, and basic HVAC background. They should be familiar with conduit systems, and machine/general electrical processes. They should be able to work with others to achieve set goals. Individual should be a self-starter. Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
- The use of personal protective equipment is required.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Ability to use a variety of power tools and material handling equipment to perform duties
- Must be able to stand, bend, climb and reach overhead and below waist level on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis while lifting over 25 pounds occasionally
- Troubleshoot any electrical issues
- Figure correct wire sizing and conduit sizing
- Perform tech support/ field service calls at farm sites and other Sukup owned sites
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.