This individual will be focused on working on fiscal/monthly manufacturing plan and assisting in the daily operations of our shop floors.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma is preferred or equivalent experience, APICS Certification preferred, excellent verbal and written communication skills, industry knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Overtime hours will be required.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Work with engineering to maintain manufacturing bills of material for Sukup Manufacturing Co. products
- Work with engineering to create new item records and bill of materials in support of new product development projects
- Release of production packets to production floor
- Create and maintain production work center routings with direction from production control
- Maintain planning buyer code and product category information
- Create production shop orders as required by customer orders and production
- Work with shop floor personnel on inventory adjustment of manufactured parts
- Maintain minimum stock levels of manufactured parts with direction from production
- Work with engineering and cost accounting to achieve accurate product costs
- Coordinate checking of item and bill of material accuracy with engineers
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.