Responsible for assembly, maintenance, and repair of Sukup grain dryers. This person works closely with the Dryer Service Manager and Dryer Sales Director to help the Sukup dealer network relating to Sukup grain dryers.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School Diploma required. Individual should have general ability with mechanical, electrical, and gas plumbing (propane/natural gas) systems. They should be able to work with others to achieve set goals. Individual should be a self-starter. Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Overtime hours and some weekends will be required seasonally.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, shop drawings, and service bulletins to perform required service
- Ability to use a variety of power tools and material handling equipment to perform duties
- Must be able to stand, bend, climb and reach overhead and below waist level on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis while lifting over 25 pounds occasionally
- Ability to solve electrical issues using wiring diagrams, multi-meters and troubleshooting techniques
- Operate a motor vehicle; valid Driver’s License, CDL or ability to acquire one preferred
- Perform tech support/field service calls at farm and commercial sites
- Represent Sukup Manufacturing Company to dealers and customers in a professional way
- Out of country travel may be needed occasionally, having a passport or ability to acquire one preferred
- Service phone support to dealers and customers as needed
- Basic computer skills, email, filling out reports/time tracking
- Assist with service training for Sukup dealers
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.