This individual will effectively and professionally promote Sukup Manufacturing Co. and its products through the use of local, national and international media. Maintain and support marketing initiatives by ensuring that all messaging is relevant and related to Sukup’s goals. Produce all forms of advertising and marketing materials for each Sukup product line. Schedule, negotiate price points and place advertising for each product line on behalf of Sukup. Coordinate the completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, bachelor degree preferred in Advertising/Marketing and/or equivalent work experience, strong background in graphic design, agriculture experience is preferred. Five (5) years’ experience preferred.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and various social media
- Create, Develop, & Oversee Advertising Schedule
- Create, write and design product literature and advertisements
- Develop annual advertising schedule (printed media, radio, digital, etc.)
- Advance marketing and brand image of Sukup
- Oversee promotional items program with Communications Coordinator
- Produce presentations
- Maintain Brand identity & style guide
- Contribute collateral for dealer events
- Maintain co-op advertising program
- Print in-house brochures and flyers
- Coordinate press release publication with External Affairs Manager
- Maintain content on company website
- Monitor presence on social media
- Monitor brochure inventory
- Administer Top Project Contest
- Design and produce trade show signage and banners
- Develop logos for new products and campaigns
- Review advertising Opportunities
- Supply Ad Material to Publications
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.