A grain spreader helps distribute grain in the bin and helps eliminate fines build-up in center of the bin.
No gearbox and a minimum of moving parts make Spredway® the most dependable grain spreader you can buy.
The Sukup Spredway®is the most reliable grain spreader you can buy.
- Simple design includes a machined pulley to ensure the drive belt remains in position under the heaviest grain flow conditions.
- Permanently lubricated bearings eliminate need to climb bin to grease bearings and oil gears.
- All Sukup Spredways®are equipped with heavy-duty, high-horsepower motors to ensure optimum performance.
- TEFC motors mount outside of spreader cone so they do not obstruct grain flow or overheat from hot grain flowing over them.
- The spreader cone on Sukup standard and Hi-Cap Spredways®is made from galvanized steel for long life.
- There are no motors or gearboxes inside the spreader funnel to hamper grain flow.
- The angle of the spreader pan can be easily adjusted from the top to control the grain distribution pattern.
- The handle is easily accessible, unlike other spreaders that must be adjusted from below the unit or with a special tool.
- Adjusting the pan matches the grain spread distance to different bin diameters.
- A split spreader pan (standard) divides the grain discharge, resulting in a more evenly balanced flow and making the spreader operate more smoothly.
- Two-piece mounting brackets allow for vertical and horizontal adjustment to level the spreader.
- Rigid mount prevents spreader movement during operation.
- Additional hanger brackets are available for mounting in bins that are not compatible with the rigid brackets.
Sukup has developed a new pre-spread device for grain spreaders. Sukup’s exclusive Pre-Spread Ring (patent pending) is less costly, optimizes the uniform distribution of the grain from a spreader, attaches to the spreader more securely, and does not interfere with closing the bin lid.
- Pre-Spread Ring sits inside the spreader cone.
- The ring helps guide grain toward the center of the spreader to provide more uniform distribution of the grain.
- The diameter of the opening can be changed to match different sizes of augers. Laser-cut knockout sections can be taken off and reinserted depending upon the size of auger being used.
- Pre-Spread Ring is standard on all Sukup Spredway®Grain Spreaders.
- Fits 36’-48’ diameter bins
- 3000-5000 bph capacity
- Spilt-hinged pan assembly is standard
- ¾ hp motor
Super Hi-Capacity Spredway
- The Sukup Super Hi-Capacity Spredway®has a capacity range of 5000 – 7000 bu/hr.
- It is designed for bin diameters from 36’ to 60’.
- 1-½ hp motor.
- Spreader cone is painted.